Student Membership - $35/year
This membership is available to full-time college and university students and provides membership discounts on conferences and publications. A student ID number will be required for verification purposes.
This membership is available for a named individual and is not transferable.
- Get access to knowledge, experts and everything you
need to position yourself as an expert in your field.
- Meet and exchange ideas with your colleagues at our annual
conference, and regional and local itSMF USA sponsored webinars, meetings
- Enhance your skills with discounts on courses provided
by accredited training vendors.
learning. Participate in a Community of Interest Groups (CoI). These groups focus
on specific ITSM initiatives or industry vertical applications.
- Access educational papers and articles on the latest IT
service management issues from leading IT industry experts, implementing ITSM
and ITIL® based best practices.
- Discounts on industry books and
Get connected to a professional network.
- There is no quicker way to build a professional network
in the IT service management community.
- Work with
top industry experts. As a member, you are
encouraged to contribute papers and articles to local, regional, and national publications.
- Attend Local Interest Group (LIG) meetings near you.
- As a member, you will receive discounts to the ITSM Fusion annual conference. Nowhere else can you
network with such a group of intensely focused IT service management
Increase your marketability.
With over 60,000
members in 54 countries,itSMF is recognized internationally as the
professional organization that promotes the on-going development and promotion
of IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices, standards and
Membership in the itSMF USA shows employers:
- You are serious about your profession.
- That you dedicate personal time to continuously developing
your knowledge, network and access to solutions.
- You are dedicated to furthering the profession of IT
- That you have a strong network both domestically and