In today’s world, change leadership is critical for organizations to align, execute, and renew themselves faster than the competition.
Change management is a Critical Success Factor in project success.
This month’s speaker, Ron Glickman, will present change leadership as a series of conversations….engaging the leadership team, building sponsorship, and communicating extensively.
He will define the Change Journey, share insights and tools for setting the destination, and explore conversations for leading change in each of its phases –
· Stagnation – conversations for awareness, building appetite for change
· Preparation – conversations for alignment, for outcomes, for action, for accountability – where leaders engage in planning and communication.
· Implementation—conversations for understanding, where vision, strategy and plan are shared, and commitment obtained
· Determination – embracing breakdowns to achieve breakthroughs
· Fruition – realization of results
Join us in May to gain an understanding of the critical role of leadership in bringing about transformational change.