How are Organizations Evolving in Terms of IT Service Management (ITSM)?
Are there new challenges ahead as virtualization becomes more prevalent? How are organizations like yours solving issues that are preventing them from becoming a true “Service Provider”.
Join us on July 31, 2014 at the offices of Teach For America, 315 West 36th Street 10th fl in New York City as a roundtable of your Service Management Practitioner peers discusses the future of Service Management. We will discuss the pitfalls some are seeing in their ITSM journey and how to avoid them, and the successes organizations have experienced and what benefits they are bringing to their department and their customers. Representatives from Johnson & Johnson, Teach for America, Time Warner and others will be in attendance to share their ITSM journeys.
9:30 - 10:00 Kick-off and introductions
10:00 - 11:00 Facilitated Roundtable Discussion on ITSM and ITIL programs from the attendees. Possible directions include:
- What is ITIL’s reputation in your organization?
- Do you have an ITSM Roadmap?
- Which ITIL Processes have you implemented? Please share some lessons learned... the good the bad and the ugly.
- What ITSM tools are you using? How satisfied have you been?
- Is your organization built around services, or does it use another fundamental model?
- How effective is ITIL at managing new technologies like xaaS, cloud and BYOD?
11:00 - 11:30 Networking
Have ideas for topics that you would like to see discussed at this round-table? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.